Various Issues Using ElasticSearch For Procurement Contracts
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Elasticsearch is bringing up different results in Procurement Contracts and it appears not to be working like SES.
Steps to the point where you can see the reported issue:
1 Navigate to Contract Entry Page.
2. Click on Search Tips to get familiar with different types of searches.
3. Supplier Contract Reference field enter the value PP-LA-375
4. Click Search will get the message "No matching values were found" which is not correct.
5. Clear the search criteria
6. Enter the same value of PP-LA-375 but this time add a space after the 5
7. Click Search
8. The system returned the contract that matched the value.
9. Clear the Search
10. Supplier Contract Ref enter PP-LA-* to do a wild card search
11. Click Search
12. Get message “No matching values were found”.
13. Clear the search.
14. Enter PP-LA- add a space at the end
15. Click Search
16. Returns two rows that match the search criteria
17. Clear the search
18. Enter PP-LA-375
19. Click Search
20. Get message "No matching values were found"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms