URL In New User Registration Invitation Email Cannot Be Opened
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
URL in new user registration invitation email cannot be opened
When an internal user sends an invitation to a potential new supplier user, that person cannot access the link that is in the invitation email.
“You are not authorized to access this component. (40,20)
You have not been granted security authorization for the component you are attempting to access. You may have access to the designated component and page, but not in the specified action mode (such as Correction or Update/Display). Contact your system administrator.”
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as VP1 to employee portal.
2. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Manage Invitations
3. Open invitation template for new supplier users. If none exists, create a new value.
Supplier Request Template ID: User
Email Template: NEW_USER
4. Enter a company name, name, and email address.
5. check the box on that row and click Save and Send.
6. Log out
7. Open the generated email
8. Click on the link
9. if needed, enter username/ password for VP1
10. Error - (40,20)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms