Default Category And Default UOM From The eProcurement BU Options For Special Request Options Does Not Appear On Fluid Requisition Page
(Doc ID 2339566.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Default Category and Default UOM from the eProcurement BU options for Special Request Options do not get populated on the eProcurement Fluid Requisition Special Requests.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Main Menu>eProcurement>Administer Procurement->Maintain Business Units>eProcurement Business Unit Options
2. Select a Business Unit - Click the Search button
3. Under the Special Request Options - ensure that there is a Default Category and a Default Unit of Measure
4. Navigate to: Fluid Home>Requisition
5. Click on Special Requests - notice that Category and Unit of Measure are empty
Due to this issue, the Category and Unit of Measure fields have to be manually populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document