EBI 9.2: Preload Abended At Step BI_LIB_CFI.AR_HDR.HDR DST2 With Unique Constraint (PS_BI_ACCT_LN_STG) Violated
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Preload
When attempting to run preload it fails with
the following error occurs.
Process 132820 ABENDED at Step BI_LIB_CFI.AR_HDR.HDR DST2 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- 15:22:13.897 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (EMDBO.PS_BI_ACCT_LN_STG) violated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set to billing Header AR/ Header Distrib
2) Chartfield has dept and project inherited – don’t worry is don’t have any dept but if you do must all be the same
3) Create rate based contract with one line have it pre-approved so don’t have to do worksheet
4) Put in project transaction and process it
5) Run as incurred billing
6) Run billing interface
7) I had to add the project information at bill header level. UAR had the project information. Set to RDY
8) Finalize the invoice
9) Repeat step 4 to 7 again
10) On one invoice add a line and put same project information on the Rev distrib.
11) Finalize the last 2 invoices.
12) Should have 3 invoices with all the same chartfields on the line distribution and UAR.
13) Run currency conversion and pre-load and preload gets error.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot send data to AR and GL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms