Transaction Adjustment - Incorrect Ledger Group Is Defaulting - Review Transaction Details Shows, Transactions In Error State - "LEDGER_GROUP contains an invalid value"
(Doc ID 2339967.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Resource Adjustment
When Performing Transaction adjustment, receiving the following error
"LEDGER_GROUP contains an invalid value"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Modify the Integration template - US001 to have EGV05 BU.
2. Ledger for a Unit set up - Change such that Journal Generator Default is unchecked for ‘RECORDING’ and checked it for ‘PROJECTS’ ledger group
3. Create a project in US001 BU with Integration template of US001
4. Create activity
5. Add a Transaction, Changed the GL BU to EGV05 and Ledger group to "RECORDING"
6. Once processed, Do transaction adjustment
7. Populate the Department as part of adjusmtent
8. Review and Finish adjustment
9. The new adjustment rows did not show up. Only the offset row in the transaction list
10. Review Transaction Details page showsn that the rows were in error state because of error - "LEDGER_GROUP contains an invalid value"
The PROJECTS ledger group is not in EGV05. This value came from default BU associated with the integration template 'US001' that in turn is associated with the default ledger group of 'PROJECTS'
Expectation is that the Ledger group stays the same for the new transaction as that or Original. When this happens the new row gets processed without any error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document