EGL9.2:Deleting PO line with Budget Exception Does Not Remove Rows from PS_KK_EXCPTN_TBL Record
(Doc ID 2340008.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying fix for <Bug 23064598> - GL: DELETING PO WITH BUDGET EXCEPTION DOES NOT REMOVE ROWS FROM KK_EXCPTN_TBL
Deleting the erroneous line from PO and re-budget check does not delete the exception entries.
Steps to replicate:
1. Check Installation Options
2. Allow ‘Delete’ in PO Authorizations
3. For BU US005, allow PO deletion.
4. For Budget Definitions – Control Budget Definition: Set Expiration CF = Deparment
Budget Definitions – Expiration Chartfield
Dept = 200000
Begin Date = 01/01/2017
End Date = 01/31/2017
1. Create PO for BU US005 for Department 200000 and submit for approval.
2. Make sure that PO has at least 2 distribution lines including expired Dept
3. Run Budget Check (Error)
4. Query from PS_KK_SOURCE_HDR table to determine the KK_TRAN_ID
5. Query from PS_KK_EXCPTN_TBL to verify the exceptions (2 rows, as expected)
6. Now, delete one of the distribution lines and Save.
Error was due to the percentage of the quantity not equal to the PO total quantity.
Go back to the distribution lines and make necessary adjustments, then Save.
7. Run Budget Check again
8. Query from PS_KK_EXCPTN_TBL to verify the exceptions
(still, 2 rows found for KK_TRAN_ID = ‘0000001803’, when there should only be 1 row by now)
Replication screenshots in attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document