Cost Balancing Work Center Throwing Sql Error For Item Cost Update Tolerance When CM_AVG_UNIT_COST=0
(Doc ID 2340100.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Cost Management
Cost Balancing Work Center throwing sql error for Item Cost Update Tolerance when CM_AVG_UNIT_COST=0
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Goto Cost Accounting> Item Costs> Review Costs> Cost Tolerance Control
Select US010 And Other required field and click Search
2. Goto Reporting Tools> Query> Query Manager and add a new query and search for record PS_CM_CTC_AVG2_VW
Select All fields of the record and run the query
Observe the couple of records have average unit cost as 0(Zero).
3. Open the Cost Balancing Work Center
4. Click on personalize gear and click edit filters
5. Click on Item Cost Update Tolerance Filter and Add Business Unit US010
6. Click Done and Go to Item Cost Update Tolerance under My Work
7. Sql Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document