EBI9.2: Primary Page Frozen After Modal Window Closed
(Doc ID 2340241.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the "View Customer Activity" link on the Express Bill page, when navigating from a Navigation Collection, the primary billing page remains frozen after the modal window is closed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Billing tile on the home page;
2. Go to “My Billing Invoices” menu and select the Express Billing link;
3. Search by Business unit (e.g. US001)and select any invoice (e.g. TMP-00000013);
4. Click on the “View Customer Activity” link;
5. From the drop down submenu, select “Recent Activity”- a modal window appears;
6. Close the modal window by clicking the “X” in the upper right hand corner - After the modal window is closed, the primary window behind it stays frozen and the fields cannot be accessed for editing.
The only way to unlock the page is to navigate to a different page and return.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document