Custom Price Message Issue In PO
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:-Custom Price Message Issue In PO
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:-
1. Create a PO with two lines having two different items.Save the PO with standard Item prices.
2. Now change the price on both the lines and Save the PO.
3. Change the quantity on the Line 1 and try to Save the PO, Receive the message Custom Price message (Message No : 10200, 66 ) and click on Yes.
4. The system changes the Price on the line 1 to the standard item price and saves the PO.
5. Now change the quantity on line 2 and Save the PO.
Issue:-There is no Custom Price message (Message No : 10200, 66 ) received and the system automatically changes the price on line 2 to the standard Item price.
Same is replicated when Clicked on No.
1.Create a PO with one line and save the PO with the Item Standard Price
2.Now change the Price on the Line and Save the price
3. Change the quantity on the line and click on Save button
4. Receive the Custom Price message and click Yes
5.System correctly reverted the price to Standard Calculated price
6.Now again change the price on the PO to custom price and Save the PO
7.Change the quantity and Save
Issue:-Didn't receive the message again and system calculated the Standard Item price. Same issue when clicked on No
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms