Unable to Get Combo Edit to Work on Procurement Card
(Doc ID 2340293.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Combo Edit Does Not Work For Purchasing ProCard Transaction Only
1) Set up a Combo Edit that would mark a combination invalid if a group of Account codes was not used.
2) Applied this combo edit in Ledgers for a Unit.
3) Selected Specific Transaction Source and then selected "Purchasing ProCard Transaction."
4) When we go into a statement through Main Menu > Purchasing > Procurement Cards > Reconcile > Reconcile Statement,
5) We are able to change the account to an invalid account on a transaction line and save without getting a combo-edit error.
What Works: Combo Edit works for ProCard Transaction when All Transaction Sources are enabled at Journal Edit Options
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document