Navigation Issue from Alert Notification Detail to Purchase Order Inquiry Page
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Navigation Issue from Alert Notification Detail to PO Inquiry Page
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create a PeopleSoft Query to include only Purchase Orders with Contract IDs.
SELECT A.BUSINESS_UNIT, A.PO_ID, A.BUYER_ID, B.LINE_NBR, B.INV_ITEM_ID, B.CATEGORY_ID, B.CNTRCT_SETID, B.CNTRCT_ID, B.VERSION_NBR, B.CAT_LINE_NBR, B.RELEASE_NBR
FROM PS_PO_HDR A, PS_PO_LINE B
AND A.BUSINESS_UNIT = 'US001' AND A.BUSINESS_UNIT = B.BUSINESS_UNIT
AND A.PO_ID = B.PO_ID AND B.CNTRCT_ID <>'' AND A.PO_ID = '')
2) Alert definition
Nav:Enterprise Components > Events & Notifications > Alerts > Alert Definition Process Name = PO_CHNG_NOTIFY Process Category = NOTIFY_REQUESTER
3) Alert Definition continued¿ here is the page which the URL takes the user to and fields are mapped.
4) Ran alert for this one query
Nav: EC > Events & Notifications > Alerts > Run Alerts
5) Received email.
Note: message, process name and category were just arbitrary values
6) Also received Worklist Entry
7) Clicked Worklist Link
8) Clicked View Transaction Detail. User is not taken into the Purchase Order because the Release Number populates zero (when the releases were 4 and 5).
9) Similar issue is observed from the Email URL (Clicking link Transaction Detail)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms