AP:Voucher Maintenance - Adding Invoice Line Produces SQL Error Upon Save
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are on FSCM 9.2 PUM22. In our demo, production and testing environments, we are getting a SQL Error when trying to add an Invoice Line and pressing Save. No codes, just message: A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details. Saw something similar for this, but it appears to have been fixed at PUM 5, so not sure if this is a new one.
1. Navigate. Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Maintain > Voucher Maintenance
2. In Search, take any voucher, i.e.:
3. Goto "Invoice Lines" tab
4. For "Invoice line" field, type in 1 and press "Go" button
5. In "Correct Invoice Lines", press "+" button to add a new Invoice Line
6. Press Save button. This will result in "A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms