Override Purchase Order (PO) Defaults not Populating Asset Information on PO Lines
(Doc ID 2340569.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Purchase Order and entering Purchase Order Defaults Override values for Chartfields and Asset information, Asset information is not populated on PO lines when they are added to the PO. Only the Chartfield values are copied to the lines, the Asset Information including AM Unit, Profile ID and Capitalize check box are all blank.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a new Purchase Order.
2. Enter Vendor information, select Purchase Order Defaults
3. Add Chartfields information including G/L Unit and Account
4. On Asset Information tab add 100 Percent, AM Bus Unit, Profile ID, and Capitalize Check box comes in checked. Click on OK.
5. Add an Item to the PO and save the PO
6. Now inquire on the line, drill down to the Distribution for Schedule 1 page and find that the Chartfields were properly copied from the PO Defaults, however the Asset Information is not. The AM Unit, Profile ID and blank and the Capitalize check box is not checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document