EEX 9.2: Employee is Able to Submit the Expense Report With Expense On Inactive Credit Card
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee is able to submit the expense report with expense on inactive credit card
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure employee have a credit card which is EXPIRED (expiry date is in past)
2. Create an Expense Report and and enter an expense line with date after that expiry date for that credit card type
3. Try to select the credit card in creative card selection page.
While selecting and clicking on ok system throws error message saying: "The selected credit card expired prior to the expense date. (10502,142)"
4. Now make sure employee have a credit card which is INACTIVE (expiry date is in future but having status as inactive and status date is in past)
5. Create an Expense Report and and enter an expense line with date after that inactive date but before expiry date for that credit card type
System allows you to save and submit the expense report.
System should not allow to save or submit the expense report. System should check the inactive status and date also to identify if the card can be selected for the expense line or not.
System should throw the message (10502,142) , in below cases and in the same order.
a. If Expense Date > Expiry Date
b. If Expense Date < Expiry Date AND Status = Inactive AND Status Date is BLANK
c. If Expense Date < Expiry Date AND Status = Inactive AND Expense Date > Status Date
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms