EeS: Unable to specify Reporting Year for Supplier 1099 Report, EM_SUP_1099
(Doc ID 2341027.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to specify a reporting year when running the Supplier 1099 Report (EM_SUP_1099). Any data existing on the WTHD_TRXN_TBL for the Supplier will appear on the report even if the WTHD_DECL_DATE field encompasses various years. The heading of the report will display the Year of the most recent Invoice but Invoices for previous years will also appear on the report.
1. Verify that the Supplier is setup for Withholding
2. For one Supplier, create 3 different Self Service Invoices with an Invoice Date in 2015, 2016 and 2017, respectively
3. Run Voucher Build
4. 3 different Vouchers created for the Supplier
5. Pay both Vouchers with Payment Date in 2015, 2016 and 2017, respectively
6. Run Payment Posting
7. Run Post Withholding
8. Check Adjust Withholding page for the Supplier
9. Payment Date and Declaration Date are in the years 2015, 2016 and 2017, respectively
10. Navigate to eSettlements > Batch Processes > Supplier 1099 Reports
11. Run Supplier 1099 Reports as follows:
a. Report Processing = Delete and Generate Report
b. Supplier Processing = Specify
c. Specify the above Supplier
12. Navigate to eSettlements > Supplier Information > Review Supplier Details
13. Display the above Supplier
14. Display the Location
15. On the Maintain Locations / Location Information page, click on the hyperlink for Attachments (1)
16. Open the EM_SUP_1099.pdf (Supplier 1099 Report)
17. Report has the heading -- 1099 Report For Year 2017
18 Invoice from 2017 is being displaying plus the Invoices from 2015 and 2016
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document