Succession Planning Ratings Box Grid Does Not Show Correct Rating Data While Traversing Between Effective Dates
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Succession Planning Ratings box grid does not show correct rating data while traversing between the effective dates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Organizational Development > Succession Planning > Maintain Succession Plans
2. Check on Include History and Search
3. Pick the succession that has two or more effective dated rows with Performance VS. Potential ratings data entered for employees in the succession plan.
4. Click on the Ratings Box tab and click the View Ratings push button with Performance VS. Potential ratings box Title.
5. Click on the next effective dated row in history (2 of 2 row), the rating description and the rating grid does not show the correct ratings, unless 'View Ratings' Push button is clicked again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms