DM: Unable To Add An Attachment To A Deal Which Has Been Rolled Over
(Doc ID 2341440.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever trying to add an attachment or changing something on a deal which has been rolled over the system throws and error and the deal can not be saved.
1. Create a facility - Facility Amount: 2.000.000,00;
2. Create a deal and link the above facility;
3. Save the deal (Par Amount = Esettlement amount = 2.000.000,00);
- Deal is Successfully saved.
4. Run Deal Position Update;
5. Re-query the deal;
6. Rollover the Deal. The following message is thrown:
" The deal transaction amount exceeds the facility's available amount of (0). (13800,2528)"
7. Re-query the deal and try to add an attachment or to update any field. The same message is thrown at saving and the Deal cannot be saved:
"The deal transaction amount exceeds the facility's available amount of (0). (13800,2528)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document