PC_POADJUST App Engine CRV Rows Displaying VIN Non Recoverable VAT Rows When > Than 1 Voucher On A PO
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Commitment Control
PC_POADJUST App Engine CRV rows displaying VIN Non Recoverable VAT rows when > than 1 voucher on a PO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new PC project and add 4 activities.
2. Create ePro requisition. QTY 5 EA and price of 100.
3. From distribution icon, drill down VAT schedule icon. Expand all and Set use Type to ‘CMIX’ and VAT code to ‘CA7’ and Transaction type of “CSTD” Click Adjust Affected VAT Defaults then Return to Schedule Page.
4. Drill down on the Distribution icon. Update Distribution GL Unit ‘CAN01’, Account ‘10000’, PC BU, Project & Activity created above and Save.
5. Go to the details tab. Click on the VAT icon. Expand all and note the recovery amount is calculated - 39.00
6. Return to the Req main page and save. Click budget check. Budget status should go to valid.
7. Run PC_PO_TO_PC.
8. Add a new PO copied from requisition.
9. Click the Sched Use/Sales Tax icon. Set the tax ability to exempt – there’s not sales & use tax for this test. Click OK
10. Click on the VAT override icon. Update Use Type and VAT code to CMIX and CA7 respectively here too. Click Adjust Affected VAT Defaults button. Return to Schedules page.
11. Go to the Matching page for the PO. Set the match action to No Match and click Ok.
12. Turn off receiving on the PO Receiving tab. Click the Calculate button. Save the PO.
13. Click the Calculate button and confirm 65 is calculated for tax. (VAT at 13%). Save. Budget check the PO, then dispatch.
14. Run PC_PO_TO_PC and PC_POADJUST for RRV creation
15. Create 1st voucher by copying the PO. Enter a VAT amount of 13.00 (13%). Reduced qty to 1. Update the invoice total and click calculate to confirm the difference is zero. Click on the VAT Summary link. Recovery and non recoverable amounts are present. Go back to Invoice and save.
16. Create 2nd voucher by copying the PO. Reduced qty to 2. Enter a VAT amount of 26.00 (13%). Update the invoice total and click calculate to confirm the difference is zero.
17. Click on the VAT Summary link. Recovery and non recoverable amounts are present. Go back to Invoice and save.
18. Budget check and post 2nd voucher.
19. Run PC_AP_TO_PC and PC_POADJUST for CRV creation.
20. Rerun PC_POADJUST to validate the CRV was not adjusted.
21. Create a 3rd voucher on the same PO/Project to see how the CRV row would update the PROJ_RESOURCE table.
22. Click on the VAT summary link to view the Non Recoverable tax.
23. Budget check and post voucher.
24. Run PC_AP_TO_PC and PC_POADJUST to update CRV.
25. Newly created CRV amount is excluding VIN amounts.
26. Re run PC_POADJUST to see if this would update the CRV amount but the CRV amount remained unchanged.
< Internal Only
Internal Only >
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms