Adjustment Moved To Last Distribution Line Of The Receipt With Specify Allocation Type
(Doc ID 2342100.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Receiving
The adjusted amount is moved to the last distribution line when re-opening the receipt with Specify allocation type. This issue can only be replicated with some special distirbution amount. and this issue is introduced by bug 17546702 in bundle 29.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an amount only PO with many distributions.
2. Save and dispatch it then create a receipt.
3. Go to receipt distribution and change the values.
4. Save the reciept and reopen it again.
5. The values will not be saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document