ELM 9.X: SCORM 1.2 Content Errors - Property 'elements' of undefined or null reference or Object doesn't support this property or method 'unload'
(Doc ID 2342202.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Learner Launches and completes quiz for SCORM 1.2 content, Score and status not passing back to ELM, resulting in the overall status for Class is incorrect.
For example, if Class is configured with Passing Required checked and Score 80% passing. And Learner received 100%, expected overal status to be so overall at "Completed" but instead still reads "In-Progress."
(Viewable when using F12 Debugger in IE after launching content)
Scenario 1: Classes associated with an inactive Program.
Error - Property 'elements' of undefined or null reference
Scenario 2: Content Objects missing for SCORM 1.2.
Error - "Object doesn't support this property or method 'unload' ".
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Administrator setup three (3) classes Learning Component web-based SCORM 1.2 content associated to a Program
2. Learner logs in registers for Program.
3. Administrator inactivate the Programs.
4. Learner logs in and enrolls in the three (3) classes associated with the Program and launches the content for the classes.
5. Learner completes the content with score 100% but Learning Component, notice page has Incomplete with no score and Class status is in progress.
1. Administrator setup a Class Learning Component web-based SCORM 1.2 content and download SCORM 1.2 content from a Vendor site.
2. Learner logs in and enrolls in the Class and launches the SCORM 1.2 content.
3. Learner completes the content with score 80% but from Table of Contents page, notices page status field value Incomplete with no score and Class status is in progress.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document