ETL92: ISSUE WITH FLUID MANAGE EXCEPTIONS
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Manager is trying to navigate under Manage Exceptions the Classic Time Report page displays versus the Fluid Time Report page then once the manager clicks on the > icon next to the hours the modal window that opens cannot be
closed without completely closing out of the session. The issue occurs only when user accesses the page in display only mode.
The user should be able to close the Time Report Modal window
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to Team Time tile from MSS
2) Click on Manage Exceptions
3) Go to detail of any employee listed. Note: Classic Time Report page displays vs Fluid page.
4) Click on > icon next to the hours on the right side of the page and we are not able to close the modal window that opens from there.
5) Facing the issue in IE, Chrome and Firefox.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms