ETL9.2:Absence (TLReportedTime) AWE Worklist Items Are Not Dropping Off After Approvals
(Doc ID 2342564.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Approvals
Absence (TLReportedTime) AWE worklist items are not dropping off after approvals
After upgrade to HCM 9.2 PUM 18 we are seeing issue where an absence approvals worklist items are not dropping off from the approvers queue even after all absences are approved. We are using Reported Time approval (TLReportedTime) for absence TRCs approval on timesheet. Our Approvers rely heavily on worklists to complete the necessary approvals and these orphan worklist entries are creating a lot of confusions and tickets for support team
Once user has taken action on worklist it should go away
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login and navigate to Self Service Time Reporting
2. Enter Absence on timesheet forecast and submit
3. Login as manager, You will see the worklist item getting created for the newly submitted absence
4. Do not approve the absence, instead go and make a change to the submitted absence then forecast and submit again.
5. Login as manager, you will see a new worklist item is created for transaction done at Step 4
6. Now click on this new worklist item and approve the absence.
7. Click on the worklist link at the top and you will see that the worklist item created at Step 3 is still there despite that the absence has been approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document