Manager Self Service Request Reporting Change, Future Dated Rows Are Not Getting Updated With New Supervisor Id.
(Doc ID 2342643.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Manager Dashboard/Talent Summary
MSS Request Reporting Change, Future Dated Rows are not Getting Updated with New Supervisor Id.
In MSS Reporting change, future dated rows are not getting updated with new supervisor id when new supervisor change row added through MSS with today's date .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Manager Self Service Home page, then My Team
2. Select an Employee who has a future dated row exists in the Job data
3. Select Reporting Change and enter action date as today's date
4. Change Supervisor id and Submit Transaction
5. Go to Job Data and Search for Employee from Step 2
6. New row will be Added with Effective Date from Step 3 and with New Supervisor Id
7. Check Supervisor id on Future dated row, it is not updated and still have old Supervisor Id
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!