EEX 9.2: On Expenses Definition, tab Receipts Required, Expense Type Is Not Visible When Logged With Netherland Language
(Doc ID 2342754.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Expenses Definition page, tab Receipts Required, Expense Type is not visible when user is logged in with Netherland language
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in using English language.
2. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Expenses > Expenses Definition page - tab Receipts Required for unit US001
3. Add a new row and click on the Expense Type drop down.
Result: The expense types are displayed on the drop down list.
4. Log out and log in with the Netherland (Dutch) language.
5. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Expenses > Expenses Definition page - tab Receipts Required for unit US001
6. Add a new row and click on the Expense Type drop down.
When user is logged in using Netherland language no Expense Type is available on Expenses Definition - tab Receipts Required
Expense Type drop down list from Expenses Definition - tab Receipts Required should be same for all languages.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document