Blank Row Appears if User Cancels the Choose File Pop Up in File Attachment in Self Service Work Experience
(Doc ID 2343086.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.45 to 8.57 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Self Service > Campus Personal Information > Work Experience - Edit attachment has issues while adding a new attachment for a student. System enters a blank row which creates confusion to the students
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA as a student
2. Go to Self Service > Campus Personal Information)>Work Experience
3. Add a work experience
4. Save the page.
5. Go to Home page and navigate back to Work Experience page
6. Click on edit the the work experience that was added in step 3
7. Click on (+) to add a new attachment.
8. A browse pop up will appear, click on cancel and don't attach any file.
9. Notice a blank row gets added.
However, after saving the page and coming again to the work experience add attachment section, the blank row will not appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document