Capitalize Flag Not Checked When Updating AM BU And PROFILE Via Requisition Settings
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisition Create
When creating a requisition,. Save and submit it, edit it again and change the AM bu and check the Capitalize flag, It will not be defaulted to the requisition distribution line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new ePro requisition
2. Make sure that the Capitalize flag is not checked.
3. Save and submit the requisition.
4. Edit the requisition and check the Capitalize check box on the requisition settings.
5. Go to requisition distribution and found that the Capitalize flag is not checked!
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms