Peoplecode Error When Clicking On Return To Personal Information Link From Emergency Contact Page
(Doc ID 2343164.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on 'Return to Personal Information' Link from emergency contacts page, the following error occurs.
Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow (2,263) DERIVED_CO.RETURN_TRANSFER.FieldChange PCPC:3051 Statement:19
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu ~ Self Service ~ Personal Information ~ Personal Information Summary
2. Click on 'Change emergency contacts'.
3. Click on 'Add Emergency Contact' and add a dummy emergency contact.
4. Click on 'Save'.
5 Delete the Emergency contact which you have added in step 3.
6. Click on 'Yes – Delete'.
7. Click on 'Return to Personal Information'.
8. The above error will be prompted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document