EAM: AMIF1000 NOT CREATING BOOK & COST ROWS FOR BOOK LINKED TO TRANSLATE LEDGER
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Asset created with 3 non default ledger groups, one of which includes a translate ledger, all with KLS on or inapplicable (inapplicable when Ledger group has only 1 detail book), is generated correctly (all books) from the online pages (Basic and Express ADD) but when interfaced from an AP Voucher abends in AMIF1000 with a unique constraint.
When the customer runs the scenario in release/image 9.2.10, the BOOK that is linked to a translate ledger is not loaded into the AM tables from AMIF100. They have no issues when creating the asset online. In other words, all books load successfully. When turning KLS off, all books load successfully via AMIF1000. However, turning off KLS cannot be an option for the customer's business process.
If the configuration is WAD, the abend in AMIF1000 should not occur and all books should be generated as occurs in online components. Basic and Express ADD.
The issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create Business Unit with at least 5 books and 3 Ledger Groups. Two books will reference single book ledger groups, Two books will reference one Ledger Group with a primary and secondary Ledger (translate ledger). All Ledgers will be non default for the GL Business Unit.
2) Create a profile for the new business unit.
3) Add an asset online via the Basic ADD or Express ADD. Validate that all books were created.
4) Depreciate. Create accounting entries. Validate.
5) Create a Voucher and define an asset to the Voucher for new AM BU and Profile.
6) Interface the Voucher to AM via INTFAPAM.
7) Retrieve the Voucher by running AMPS1000.
8) Load the Voucher into AM via AMIF1000. Process abends.
The Translate books are not generated with KLS is turned on for the Ledger Group. The business can not run with KLS off.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms