EAP: India GST Voucher of Foreign Currency Created From Excel Upload Have Incorrect Accrual Entries
(Doc ID 2343400.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When loading the GST voucher with currency other than INR using Excel upload voucher , VOUCHER.GROSS_AMT_BSE getting calculated incorrectly and when posting DST entries gets generated with incorrect
1. Create a voucher using Excel Upload Voucher for india BU
- Voucher transaction currency should be other than INR.
- Make sure there are more than one row
- One row should be at 0% GST rate
- row with 0% tax should have amount more than first line total amount
2. Load the the data in staging tables
3. Run voucher build process
4.Check the VOUCHER record (Do not open voucher online)
- GROSS_AMT_BSE is NOT equal to GROSS_AMT*RATE_MULT
5. Run voucher post Batch process to post the voucher.
6. Check the voucher accounting entries.
- In entry for 0% tax line BASE_AMOUNT is NOT equal to FOREIGN_AMOUNT*RATE_MULT , Entries in Foreign/Base are balanced but total amount different.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document