EAR9.2:Deposit Can Be Saved With Accounting Date From Closed Period
(Doc ID 2343553.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment Online Deposit
system is allowing to enter and save the regular deposit with accounting date from Closed accounting period
- Accounting date from closed period should not be allowed to be saved.
- Also, Accounting Date on Total should not be updated based on Payment-Accounting date (step 5)
Steps To Replicate
- Ensure Accounting period is open for AR.
- Create a new Deposit online. Enter Accounting Date that falls in open accounting period on Totals Page.
- Under Payments tab – enter payment details including Payment ID, Amount, Currency. Do not change Accounting Date. Save the deposit ID.
- Modify the accounting date to closed accounting period and save. System allows to save the deposit with prior period accounting date.
- Go to Totals page and see that system automatically updates accounting date on “Totals” same as Accounting Date on “Payments”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document