EBI9.2: The Fields LAST_UPDATE_DTTM And LAST_MAINT_OPRID On The BI_SPECIALIST Table Does Not Get Updated
(Doc ID 2343688.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new effective dated row is created for the Billing Specialist, LAST_UPDATE_DTTM and LAST_MAINT_OPRID fields on the BI_SPECIALIST table don't get updated with Date & Time when the change was made and the OPRID that made the change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Set up Financials/ Supply Chain/ Product Related/ Billing/ Setup/ Billing Specialist (Billing Specialist is ACE and Effective Date is as 01/01/1900);
- Go to Reporting Tools/ Query/ Query Manager - under Run tab - see that Effective date is displayed as 01/01/1900;
- Go one more time to Set up Financials/ Supply Chain/ Product Related/ Billing/ Setup/ Billing Specialist and add a new Effective Date as of 05/12/2017, so that selected Billing Specialist to have two active Effective Date fields (01/01/1900 and 05/12/2017);
- Go and check Reporting Tolls/ Query/ Query Manager - under Run tab - see two registrations with different Effective dates displayed as 01/01/1900 and 05/12/2017;
- Login with a different user - Go and add a new Effective date to another existent billing specialist (add also 05/15/2017 besides the existent one 05/ 12/2017);
- Check again to Reporting Tools/ Query/ Query Manager - under Run tab and see that for the second billing specialist is displayed only the most recent Effective date 05/15/2017.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document