AP: Requestor Is Able To Self Approve A Voucher Which Is Pushed Back
(Doc ID 2343924.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requestor Is Able To Self Approve A Voucher Which Is Pushed Back and it shouldn't.
1. Setup Process Definitions: Approval Process is set up, with 3 steps. The Route To Requester is not checked, nor is Self-Approval checked on any of the steps. In the situation where the Requester of the transaction happens to be an Approver for the 1st Step, that User is Skipped and the Approval goes Pending for the Next Approver.
- Approver1 APA1
- Approver1.1 APA2
- Approver2 MGR3
- Approver3 MGR4
2. Create a REGULAR voucher using Approver 1's ID and submit it for approval.
- The Voucher has skipped approval workflow for Approver 1 ID : APA1/ Dreesch,Rebecca as it is the ID using which Voucher has been created.
3. Using other Approver 1's ID approve the Voucher from Approver 1's worklist. Eg: APA2.
4. Using Approver 2's ID MGR3, approve the Voucher from Approver 2's worklist.
5. Using Approver 3's ID MGR4 Pushback the Voucher from Approver's Worklist
6. Using Approver 2's ID MGR3 Pushback the Voucher from Approver 2's worklist.
7. Review the worklist for Approver 1(APA1/ Dreesch,Rebecca). There voucher is in APA1/ Dreesch,Rebecca's worklist.
The Requestor is able to self-approve a voucher which is pushed back and this should not be allowed, as per setup
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document