EAR9.2: CA_BI_INTFC Incorrectly Populating BILLING_SPECIALIST In INTFC_BI Table
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CA_BI_INTFC/BI_BBY_DFT populates same BILLING_SPECIALIST when multiple business units added in runcntl page. Even though the billing specialist associated with the BU Options for each BU is different.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Billing Specialist is specified only at Business Unit Options for 2 BUs. Each one using its own set control. In demo US004 is associated with 'SHARE' set id for BU business unit options and CAN01 is associated with 'CAN01' set id.
Billing Options for 'SHARE' has CMT as billing specialist - associated with US004 via the table set control for BI_01
Billing Options for 'CAN01' has ACE as billing specialist - associated with CAN01 via the table set control for BI_01
2. Create a Contract in each of the BU for rate based.
3. Create 1 transaction in each of the Project/Activity associated with these contract so that target BIL rows gets generated
4. Create a run control for CA_BI_INTFC, using the + sign add the 2 BU and try to process the transactions to billing
5. 2 Billing lines gets created in INTFC_BI one for each BU
select A.BILLING_SPECIALIST, A.BUSINESS_UNIT, A.* from PS_INTFC_BI A where CONTRACT_NUM in ('C_US004', 'C_CAN01')
Notice that, for the line in US004 Billing business unit, the billing specialist is 'ACE' rather than the expected value of 'CMT'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms