EBI9.2: Proforma error (2,280) BI_PB_WRK.PROFORMA_PB.SavePostChange
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click on Pro Forma button on the Bill Summary screen,
the following error occurs.
Class Row method GetRowset scroll BI_LINE is invalid. (2,270) BI_PB_WRK.PROFORMA_PB.FieldChange PCPC:1835 Statement:32
The scroll name has been used as a parameter of the specified method. It is not valid for the current object.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error, and correct the program.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new customer with today’s effective date. Navigation: Customers > Customer Information > General Information
2. Create a new bill with an invoice date set prior to the customer’s effective date. Navigation: Billing > Maintain Bills > Express Billing
3. Click the Pro Forma button from the Express Billing page: Navigation: Navigation: Billing > Maintain Bills > Express Billing
As expected, warning is displayed that 0 bills processed.
4. Click the Pro Forma button from the Bill Summary page: Navigation: Billing > Review Billing Information > Summary
As expected, the same warning is displayed that 0 bills processed.
5. when OK is pressed on the warning, a PeopleCode error is displayed.
Not expecting this PeopleCode error to be displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms