EeS: Proposal Approve EM_DISC_UPD Udates Incorrect Net Due And Discount Due Date
(Doc ID 2344704.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The eSettlements Proposal page calculates Due Dt and Discount Due Dt based on Basis date and the Payment terms selected. When the Proposal is Approved, the EM_DISC_UPD process calculates an incorrect Net Due and Discount Due date on the Voucher.
1. LSA adds Self Service Invoice in SUPPLIER Portal > Invoice Date is prior to Current Date > Save and Submit > OK
2. Warning Message on Invoice Date > OK
3. MPHOST Review Invoice > Voucher ID 00000080 > Release for Processing > OK
4. VP1 Voucher Build EMPLOYEE Portal
5. Voucher ID 00000080 > Voucher in a Postable Status > Invoice Date 6-23-2017, Accounting Date 7-7-2017 (Current Date), Payment Terms 30 (Terms defined through Buyer/Supplier Agreement)
6. Payments page: Schedule Due and Net Due dates correct based on Invoice Date and Payment Terms
7. Add Single Payment Terms DD1 > Timing ID 000 (0 Days) > Discount Term Percent 2.5
8. Using Voucher ID just created, 00000080, LSA add Proposal in SUPPLIER Portal
9. Create Proposal > Proposal created
10. Enter Interest Rate = 1.00000 > change Payment Terms ID from 00 to Payment Terms DD1 (added above) > Click Calculate New Discount button
11. Basis Date, Expiration Date, Discount Due Date and Due Date fields = Current Date > Save
12. Proposal ID = 00000004 > Submit Proposal
13. LSA Manage Proposals > click Submit Proposal button > Proposal Status Submitted
14. VP1 Approval Proposal > click Accept Proposal > OK > Proposal Status Approved
15. EM_DISC_UPD Success
16. Open Voucher 00000080 in Voucher Entry
17. OK to Message:
This voucher is included in a eSettlements dynamic discount proposal. (7030,911)
The payment terms and payment information cannot be modified for vouchers included a eSettlements dynamic discount proposal unless the proposal is expired or cancelled.
18. Voucher Pay Terms changed to DD1 - correct
19. Invoice Date and Accounting Date remain the same
20. Voucher Payments page: Net Due and Discount Due dates are being incorrectly calculated based on Invoice Date
21. The EM_DISC_UPD process should calculate the Net Due and Discount Due date based on the Proposal Basis Date of 7-7-2017
Incorrect Due Date on Voucher for eSettlement Proposals
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document