EPC: PC_IN_TO_PC Is Processing Rows Into Proj_Resource With Incorrect Values for Fields BUSINESS_UNIT_WO, WO_ID, WO_TASK_ID, RSRC_TYPE And RES_LN_NBR
(Doc ID 2344777.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PC_IN_TO_PC is not populating BUSINESS_UNIT_WO, WO_ID, WO_TASK_ID, RSRC_TYPE and RES_LN_NBR fields correctly in table PS_PROJ_RESOURCE. The fields are populated with Purchasing Business unit, requisition_id # and other related fields instead of the Work Order fields.
1. Create an Item 'VJA' with inventory item check box on.
2. Create a work order in 'MM001' BU in demo. Add the item 'VJA' to the work order for qty 2 under the Purchase/Onhand section.
3. Stage the requisition to Purchasing. The configuration is such that the requisition goes to 'US001'
4. Load the requisition in Purchasing. Requisition say # you get is '167'
5. Do Purchasing Attributes to the item and also add the 'VJA' item to Business unit say 'US010' in demo
6. Do Express put way for this item for quantity 100
7. Using Requisition Selection page, source it to inventory as currently qty is available to fulfill in inventory
8. Run all the inventory process one after another until the transaction reaches the CM_ACCTG_LINE
a. Inventory Demand
b. Reserve Materials
c. Order Release Request
d. Material Picking Feedback
e. Run Picking Confirmation
f. Run Shipping Requests
g. Run Deplete Onhand Quantity
h. Cost Accounting Creation
9. Run PC_IN_TO_PC and notice the fields for the business_unit_wo, wo_id, wo_task_id, rsrc_type & res_ln_nbr. They are purchasing values in them rather than work order related field.
business_unit_wo shows up as 'US001' where as it is supposed to show as 'MM001'
wo_id shows up as '167' where as it is supposed to show as 'VJA'
similarly the other fields related to work order are incorrect as mentioned above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document