PC_IN_TO_PC: Incorrect Values For Fields BUSINESS_UNIT_WO, WO_ID, WO_TASK_ID, RSRC_TYPE, RES_LN_NBR In Proj_Resource
(Doc ID 2344777.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Interfaces
The business_unit_wo, wo_id, wo_task_id, rsrc_type & res_ln_nbr fields are not correct in the proj_resource table after running pc_in_to_pc. They still pull in the Purchasing Business unit, requisition_id # and other related fields instead of the Work Order fields.
It appears that the bug remains.
The fields business_unit_wo, wo_id, wo_task_id, rsrc_type & res_ln_nbr should be work order related fields rather than PO related field when the requisition is created from work order and then processed to inventory and then from inventory to PC
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Item 'VJA' with inventory item check box on.
2. Create a work order in 'MM001' BU in demo. Add the item 'VJA' to the work order for qty 2 under the Purchase/Onhand section.
3. Stage the requisition to Purchasing. The configuration is such that the requisition goes to 'US001'
4. Load the requisition in Purchasing. Requisition say # you get is '167'
5. Do Purchasing Attributes to the item and also add the 'VJA' item to Business unit say 'US010' in demo
6. Do Express put way for this item for quantity 100
7. Using Requisition Selection page, source it to inventory as currently qty is available to fulfill in inventory
8. Run all the inventory process one after another until the transaction reaches the CM_ACCTG_LINE
a. Inventory Demand
b. Reserve Materials
c. Order Release Request
d. Material Picking Feedback
e. Run Picking Confirmation
f. Run Shipping Requests
g. Run Deplete Onhand Quantity
h. Cost Accounting Creation
9. Run PC_IN_TO_PC and notice the fields for the business_unit_wo, wo_id, wo_task_id, rsrc_type & res_ln_nbr. They are purchasing values in them rather than work order related field.
business_unit_wo shows up as 'US001' where as it is supposed to show as 'MM001'
wo_id shows up as '167' where as it is supposed to show as 'VJA'
similarly the other fields related to work order are incorrect as mentioned above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document