EEX 9.2: Expense Report Could Be Approved Without Budget Checking From Summary Approval Page In Fluid
(Doc ID 2344843.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense report being approved without budget checking from summary approval page.
1. Enable Commitment control for Expenses.
2. Enable Commitment Control for BU CAN01.
3. Define Budget Journal for Account – 682000 and Dept – 14000 for BU CAN01.
4. Expense Options – Enable Budget Checking Required Before EX Approval.
5. Enable two approval stages for ER.
1. Create and submit ER to hit budget chartfields.
2. Log in as 1st approver and try to approve using Fluid Summary Approvals.
3. Log in as next approver and open transaction. Try to approve from ER Detail page.
4. Again, go back to summary and try to approve.
After step 2-
Expense Report approved without Budget Checking.
BU Rule violation
After step 3-
Message displayed by the system - Budget checking is required prior to approval.
After step 4-
Report approved without budget check.
Expense Reports shouldn’t be approved without Budget Checking if the BU Options restrict it. This is a discrepancy between fluid summary and detail page approvals.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document