EEX 9.2: Expense Report Line And Summary Amount Does Not Match On Fluid ER For Non CC Payment Type Lines
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discrepancy in ER line and summary amount on fluid ER for non CC payment type lines.
1. Ensure that employee has corporate card setup in profile.
2. MC CDFv3 should be mapped to Prepaid Expense Type or non CC .
1. Upload CC data for a foreign currency transaction for an employee.
2. Create an ER on fluid.
3. Import this line with foreign currency transaction on the ER.
4. Observe the Line amount in base currency and on the summary in the left hand side panel.
Line and summary amount do not match. Line amount is shown as txn amt * rate and summary amount is monetary amount
Line and summary amount should be same.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms