EAP: Accounting Tag Incorrectly Defaulting from First Payment Request to the Next In FLUID
(Doc ID 2344927.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounting Tag is incorrectly defaulting/auto-populating from the previous Payment Request created in the system.
1) Login in Fluid Mode and Navigate to Payment Request Center, Enable Accounting TAG into the System
2) Locate Payment Request - 0000000001 and Status = NEW , Modify the Filter to Date prior to April -2014
- Click on the Payment Request Row - 0000000001
- Click Update Button
- Modify the payment Request to include/Provide Accounting Tag(TRVL) in Activity guide Step3 of 4
- Do not Submit, Click Save for Later
3) Create Another Payment Request by clicking (+) Icon
4) Provide the Details for the BU and Amount on the Step1 of 4 in the Activity Guide, Click Next Button
5) Provide Supplier details on the Step2 of 4 in the Activity Guide, Click Next Button
6) Click on Add Lines Button on the Step3 of 4 in the Activity Guide
- Notice: Accounting Tag is Auto Populated(TRVL).
Expected: Defaulting of Accounting Tag should not happen on New Payment Request from Previous Payment Request in the system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document