EAR9.2:Error On Finalize Worksheet Page After Applying The GST Patch
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Billing Worksheet
When attempting to submit the WriteOff Workflow then ,
the following error occurs.
Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1)
When trying to save your page data, the system found that the information currently in the database did not match what was expected.
This problem can happen if another user has changed the same information while you were making your changes. Note the changes you have made, then cancel the page. Reload the page and view any changes made by the other user. Ensure your changes are compatible and retry, if appropriate.
If the problem persists, it may be a result of an application or other programming error and should be reported to technical support staff.
Possible application errors that can cause this message include:
- changing page data from SavePostChange PeopleCode, without making a corresponding change to the database.
- changing the database via SqlExec at various points, for data that is also in the component buffers.
- database auto-update fields maintained by triggers didn't get defined correctly in Record Field definition or in Record Properties definition.
Built-in function DoSaveNow cannot be called from SavePreChange PeopleCode. (180,182) AR_WORKSHEET.WRITEOFF.WriteOffApprovalEventHandler.OnExecute Name:updateProcessFlag PCPC:2223 Statement:41
Called from:AR_WORKSHEET.WRITEOFF.WriteOffApprovalEventHandler.OnExecute Name:OnProcessLaunch Statement:56
Called from:EOAW_CORE.NotificationEventHandler.OnExecute Name:OnProcessLaunch Statement:16
Called from:EOAW_CORE.ENGINE.AppInst.OnExecute Name:Launch Statement:12
Called from:EOAW_CORE.LaunchManager.OnExecute Name:DoSubmit Statement:33
The specified built-in function has restrictions on what types of PeopleCode programs it may be used in. It has been used in a program that violates these restrictions.
Review and rework the PeopleCode to remove the violation.
Steps To Replicate
- Enable AWE for Payment WriteOff.
- Setup India GST.
- Create an Online Pending Item with GST(Or Create a Bill for India GST Business Unit and Customer and send the data to AR).
- Post the item.
- Create a Regular Deposit for Partial Payment.
- Create a Payment Worksheet and write of the remaining amount.
- Select 'submit to workflow' and click ok , Pop up will ask to provide the comment. Provide the comment and click ok.
- See the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms