CC_USE_FLAG Updates To 'N' When Changing Locations Between Valid P-Card Locations
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Procurement Card Setup
When a supplier has two valid P-Card locations, the system will keep the P-Card information but update the CC_USE_FLAG to N when changing locations.
CC_USE_FLAG should not change to N, The status should have stayed ‘Y’
Steps To Replicate
- Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier > Location Tab. Check that there are 2 locations for a supplier.
- Setup both the location for P Card and provide the proxies.
- Create a PO with the same supplier. In the supplier details page, select the first location and provide the Pcard detail.
- In the PS_PO_HDR table The CC_SECURITY_ID is updated with the CARD no. and the CC_USE_FLAG is Y.
- Now provide all the PO details and save the PO.
- Click on Supplier detail page again and change the location to 'location2'
- Verify from the Use Procurement Card link that the card information is available.
- In the PS_PO_HDR table The CC_SECURITY_ID is up available but the CC_USE_FLAG has been changed to N.
- The PO is no longer P-Card even though the location is setup for P-Card The status should have stayed ‘Y’
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms