EeS: Suppliers Cannot Enter Additional Users when userid id is very long.
(Doc ID 2344940.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following Error received when clicking the Save button in Review User profiles page in esettlements page after log in and trying to add adding Accessible Suppliers information
Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing (2,213)
EM_SELLER_SECURITY.GBL.DERIVED_EM.SAVE_PB.FieldEdit PCPC:6531 Statement 94
A SQL error occurred during the processing of the PC ScrollSelect (or ScrollSelectNEW,RowScrollSelect, RowScrollSelectNew) Built-in Function
1. Logging in with MPHOST (It has the required EM_HOST_ADM_FUNC Role) in supplier portal.Roles mapped to MPHOST: Using the delivered MPHOST userid.
2. Login into the supplier portal and try to create a new User email@example.com as a replica of LSA
3.All the required roles as for LSA (Supplier administrator) are also given to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now login to supplier portal with email@example.com which has the required Supplier Administrator role for creating external Suppliers. While I try to create a new User I still face the same issue with a larger length Userid.
4. The error disappears if we try to do the following:
5. Click on Save the following error pops up.
6. Click Ok. You will see that the rate type has disappeared.
7. Enter the Ratetype again and click Save
8. Click Save again, it saves successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document