EEX9.2: Admin Role unable to Delete Cash Advance or Travel Authorization without first becoming a Delegate for the Employee who Submitted the Cash Advance or Travel Authorization
(Doc ID 2345183.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Admin Role unable to Delete Cash Advance or Travel Authorization without first becoming a Delegate for the Employee who Submitted the Cash Advance or Travel Authorization
1) As employee create a Cash Advance
2) Submit the Cash Advance
3) Select Withdraw Cash Advance
4) As Administrator navigate to Employee Self Service>Travel & Expenses >Cash
Advance>Delete enter emplid for which cash advance was created.
1) As employee create a Travel Authorization
2) Submit the Travel Authorization
3) Select Withdraw Travel Authorization
4) As Administrator navigate to Employee Self Service>Travel & Expenses >Travel Authorization
>Delete enter EMPLID for which Travel Authorization was created.
Actual Result: Encounter no matching values. As an Administrator cannot delete a Cash Advance or Travel Authorization unless the Administrator is set up as an Authorized Expense User.
This defeats the purpose of having a user with Admin privileges. An administrator should not be required to be added as Authorized Expense User for individual employees in order to delete a cash advance or travel authorization.
Expected Result: For an Administrator to be able to delete a Cash Advance or Travel Authorization without having to be set up as an authorized user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document