EAP: Error with HTML text is being generated when creating Payment Request in Fluid
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error occurs while Creating Payment Request in Fluid.
1. In a Chrome Browser, configure Payment Request Template (TEMPLATE_A) with $100 maximum
2. Go to Fluid Payment Request Center
3. Enter a new Payment Request for $100. This could be on browser Internet Explorer.
4. Choose a Supplier
5. Enter a Request line
6. Stop at Submit Page
7. Open another browser (Firefox) or another Internet Explorer window in private browsing mode to create a new session without conflicting or crashing the original window
8. Go to Payment Request Template and change the maximum value to $50 and save
9. Go back to the original browser and click on the Submit button
10. Error occurs
<!--Nested Error parent HTML text -->
<DIV class ="PAHYPERLINKERRSTAT">The following error(s) need to be corrected:</DIV><!--Nested Error parent HTML -->
<DIV class ="PAHYPERLINKERRSTAT">- From Invoce Details page: </DIV><!--Nested Error parent HTML -->
<DIV class ="PAHYPERLINKERRSTAT">-- Total Amount 100 USD exceeds the maximum amount allowed of 50 USD </DIV>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms