FLUID Payment Request Error Window Fails To Render Error Messages Correctly
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FLUID Payment Request Error Window fails to render error messages correctly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a payment request template with only a review step.
2. Create a Payment Request and Submit for Review
3. Login as a Reviewer and post a message to submitter in Payment Request Center Review
4. An email should be received by the submitter once that message is received.
5. When the submitter clicks on the link, they are taken to the Classic Payment Request Center instead of the FLUID version.
The Payment Request Wizard Activity Guide contains app package peoplecode which contains validation logic triggered on each page when the user clicks on the Next button. When an error is detected, HTML error message text is constructed. To provide a carriage return a new_line function is called. The New_Line function code resides on the fieldchange object PR_LINE_WRK.OK_BTN.FieldChange. This contains correct code which caters for different tools versions. The code is as per below:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms