EEX 9.2: Able to Approve Time Report in Fluid Even When the Project is Closed before Time Period of the Time Report
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to Approve Time Report in Fluid Even When the Project is Closed before Time Period of the Time Report
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make Sure the Enable Status Control is in enabled on Project Costing Integration Installation Option
2. Setup Project Manager for Time Report Approval.
3. Create a Time Report for a project and submit it for approval.
4. Go to Project Costing > Project Definitions > General Information, open project, Click on project status
5. On Next page click on Include History and then add a effective dated row with status is C (Close). Make sure the date is in past and before timekeeper of time report.
6. Now log in as a approver and try to approve timesheet from Classic Approval Page
-- System throws the error saying -- The Status of "Closed" for project xxxxxx prevents additional transactions. (9000,419)
7. Open the same transaction in Fluid Approval and try to approve it
Time Report Got approved
Time Report should not get approved as the project is close and processing is inactive for the same
Please see replication steps document for more details
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms