ECM: Layout Properties are Not Display Correctly on External Accounts Payment Methods Page
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user checks on the default layout properties on External Bank Account, it doesn't show properties as configured in the layout. It works for first time but doesn't show correct data when user switches between the layouts to see the properties.
1) Layout: 820 ACH - There is one property code COMPANYID configured at Account Level.
2) Layout: CCD - There are 2 property codes COMPANYID and COMPANY configured at Account Level.
3) Open an External Account -> Payment Method tab.
4) Click on the Default Layout Properties for 820 ACH.
5) Click OK or Cancel.
6) Click on the Default Layout Properties for CCD.
COMPANYID and COMPANY should be listed.
Only COMPANYID is listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms