Does Business Unit Need To Be Populated On The User Preferences - Overall To Enter Requisition
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Does a user need to have the business Unit populated on their user preference - Overall for the user to enter requisitions in eProcurement in 9.2 version?
1. Make sure that the BU is not populated on the user pref - overall of the user entering the requisitions
2. Make sure that the user is also the requestor and has access to creating eProcurement requisitions
3. Make sure the user has authorization for all requestors
4. Navigate to eProcurement requisitions and create a requisition
5. after entering all the details, we get the error:
Requester is not authorized for the item(s) in the Requisition for Line No(s) 1. (18036,10782)
The issue has the following business impact:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms