EEX9.2: Payment Accounting Entries are Not Created for Multi-Currency Expense Report
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Posting is not generating entries for some of the lines of Expense Report. The expense with missing entries were fully paid.
1) Create an Expense Report with Base Currency as USD
- It has 5 Lines
- Transaction Currency of First Line is USD
- Transaction Currency of all other lines is GBP.
2) Approve the Expense Report.
3) Stage the Expense Report for Payment,
4) Post the Liabilities.
5) Run Pay Cycle and create payment for only Lines 4 and 5.
6) Post the Payment.
7) Run Pay Cycle again and create payment for lines 1,2 and 3.
8) Post the Payment.
All the lines should be payment posted.
After Step 6, EX_SUMM_PYMNT.POST_STATUS_AP = P for lines 2 and 3 as well.
This resulted in missing payment accounting entries for lines 2 and 3.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms