Roles are not Assigned to Users Created through Supplier Registration
Last updated on MAY 21, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Roles are not getting assigned to users which are created through Supplier Registration.
1. Click on Register as a Supplier.
2. Select Business, hit Next
3. Enter Identification Number, Profile answers and hit Next
4. Enter Address and hit Next
5. Enter Contact Information and hit Next
6. Select Payment Method and hit Next
7. Enter Categorizations and hit Next
8. Submit the form for approval after entering the password for the
registration form and accepting terms and conditions.
9. Login as the approver and approve the supplier registration id.
10. Check supplier and notice is was created.
11. Check the user
User profile mentioned on the Contact page has been created with the same supplier ID.
But the Roles tab contains no roles. That is no roles have been inherited from the Template User.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms