Participant ID Prompt On The Participant Transactions Page Lists The Participant Multiple Times
(Doc ID 2346490.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Participant ID prompt on the Participant Transactions page lists the Participant multiple times.
When viewing the participants in which a transaction has been keyed, the participant ID is listed multiple times per account, instead of just once. This SQL view should be updated to be distinct to only pull back the value once and the next prompt for participant account would be used to further limit the search results. See the attached document for replication steps.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Investment Pools > Participant Information
2. Choose a Participant ID
3. Click the '+' sign in the Account Information section and add two additional accounts
4. Two additional accounts were created
5. Navigate to Cash Management > Investment Pools > Participant Transactions
6. Choose BU and Pool ID.
7. Clear the value, if any, in the Participant ID field.
8. In the Participant ID field, click the prompt.
- Note the Participant is listed multiple times, instead of just once.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document